Friday, April 20, 2012

Hi everyone, I was supposed to post this yesterday but I had some bandwidth issues. So here we are a day late but not a card short.  Now this darling little pixie is from Scrapper's Delights. and she is so much fun to color! Being from New Hampshire the minute I saw those wings I thought Monarch Butterfly! So that is what I did with her! I also thought she would look super cute in sage green and cream colored clothing. I used patterned paper from Lawn Fawn to create the field that she is sitting on. I simply tore it and then inked the edges with a dark green ink.  I then fussy cut out our little pixie and pop dotted her onto the card. then I added the clouds, the sentiment (I need to expand my collection of these) and the flowers and pixie dust. then I hand drew in the stems and leaves.  The card opens from the bottom and is a 6" by 6" card!  Now head on over to Scrapper's Delights and check out the full array of pixies and other fun stuff!

Have a Phenomenal Weekend!

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment