Sunday, February 26, 2012

Scrapper's Delights Challenge....Bring on the Bling

The assignment was to "Bring on the BLING!"  Using one of the challenge digitals, (you can get them here) I made a scrapbook page of my girls, Siena and Ani.  I used Copic Markers to color in the image and then used stickles in the same colors as the markers to give her dress sparkle. I used gemstones and Helmar's Gem Stone adhesive to create her jewelry. I then outlined her tiara with the gem adhesive and used silver glitter to give that some glow. I finished up the page with ribbon, flowers and more gem stone swirls from Want 2 Scrap.  This was a too fun challenge and we have them bi-weekly over at http://scrappersdelights.com/store/.
Come on over and check out the many possibilities and have some fun with our challenges!

Have a Great Week
Laurie
Image

2 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty as are you girls smiles :)
    Thank you for your wonderful sample for the challenge love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie I love all the sparkle and bling. The Princesses will love their card. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete