Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Out of My Comfort Zone

365 Cards Blog's Day 323 Worlds Collide Challenge was to combine vintage with Clean and Simple Design. This was a challenge for me because I don't ever do vintage anything, so this was a whole new style for me to play with. Vintage like the Victorian Era was filled with excess, fluff and a lot of layers. Clean and Simple or CAS is very basic and simple design, more on a minimalist scale.  Combining these two styles seems like an oxymoron to me. However, I was up for the challenge and this is what I came up with!
What do you think?


If you want to get in on the fun of daily card challenges, head on over to 365 Cards by clicking on the link below.
http://www.365cards.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laurie,

    This card is gorgeous. I love the colors you have used and the pearls are so pretty.

    Thanks for leaving such a lovely comment for me over at the Helmar Blog!

    Renee xo

    ReplyDelete